Weekly updates — 12/02/22
A brief recap on what we’ve been doing.
Hello everyone, hello KassandraDao! Let’s talk about our updates from the last week of marketing, business, interface, research, technology and our next steps.
- Finished the front-end development of the main governance, proposal details and voting power leaderboard pages.
- After testing and analysis, we made further improvements to the flow of a new functionality to create investment funds by the Kassandra DAO community.
- API3 infrastructure update that collects Social Index pool strategy data, to improve the performance of token weight exchanges.
- Extracting data from our aHYPE product to bring samples that prove the efficiency of our strategy as well as analyze possible improvements.
MARKETING AND BUSINESS
- Announced partnership with Yield Yak and an upcoming AMA with The Tulip DAO.
- Creation of test governance proposals to test the integration with the features of the developed interface.
- We will have a marketing action with Shine DAO.
- Our team is growing, we will structure better our areas, culture, values to remain strong and meeting our goals as planned.
- We place great importance on analytical foundations and research processes. We intend to bring more reports to the community!
How do you like it? Keep an eye on our communication channels in the end of the week for our weekly updates. Come to us if you have any investment, business or technical questions. We are open to suggestions on how to keep evolving our products, community and governance. Thank you and see you next week!