$3 KACY, the launch of aHYPE and 600% TVL growth!? Welcome to the first edition of the Kassandra Gazette!
Q1 has officially come to an end. It was a wild ride! We are proud to see Kassandra grow from a mere idea to a working product with many features still to come. Times like these are turbulent, and we’re thankful for everyone that stuck with us!
WIth that out of the way, we’re happy to announce that we’ve completed our roadmap for this quarter in full! Lets talk highlights:
- Launch of our first index fund, $aHYPE
- Reached a $3 USD ATH
- Maintaned our TVL stable despite heavy market downtrends.
Now, lets move on to a more detailed analysis! Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!
$KACY was launched on the 22th on January, 2022. with our public presale taking place on Penguin Finance and initial liquidity on Pangolin. Soon after, we rocketed all the way to $3, followed by a swift descent…
Why did this happen?
- Farming emissions
- Bearish overall market sentiment
- Admittedly, our own struggle with marketing.
Listening to our community, we took action and started solidifying partnerships with protocols such as Pangolin, Elk Finance and Islander. This helped us find a bottom, stabilizing $KACY’s price. Coming on Q2, farming rewards will also be lowered to comply with our token release schedule.
As governance is right around the corner, you’ll find that $KACY will gain a set of new utilities, such as being used in fund creation and voting. Additional measures such as token burns, buybacks and general treasury management will be a possibility once our DAO is fully online.
The growth of $aHYPE is also an advantage to DAO members, AKA $KACY holders, as all of its withdraw fees are being collected into our Governance wallet for the community to vote on how to utilize it.
$aHYPE, as our first strategy, was launched a week after Kacy. It started at the price of 100 USD, and has been ebbing and flowing around that price range. However, it’s important to remember that swap fees are still going to liquidity provides, I.E, aHype holders. Let’s look at the highlights:
- Steady investments and swap fees
- Positive invest-to-withdraw ratio
- TVL has risen 6x since its inception at ATH
A big advantage you have with it over traditional buying and holding is the fact that you’re exposed to 7 different tokens, rather than the full price impact of just one.
Another one is that you can stake it for $KACY rewards, making it a multi-utility token (and a multi-token token-farming token. Thats a lot of tokens.)
Even though markets have been acting funky, we’re still having steady investments and collected swap fees, which are good health indicators for our strategy! Another aspect is that withdraw-to-invest ratio is still yielding positive net value. Once market picks up steam again, we hope to see it in its full glory.
Throughout Q1, we’ve been researching $aHYPE’s performance and analyzing it, making sure we’re walking towards sustainability to the protocol and its users.
- $aHYPE Perfomance Review 1 — https://kassandrafoundation.medium.com/ahype-performance-review-52da813b7b31–9.89% Monthly ROI
- $aHYPE Perfomance Review 2 — https://kassandrafoundation.medium.com/ahype-performance-review-52da813b7b31–28.87% Monthly ROI
Using tools such as Matomo and community suggestions, we’ve been tracking how to better guide user experience on our websites, bringing us to the following alterations and minor features:
- Slippage component — Set custom slippage on our Invest screen.
- “End Date” on stake pools renamed as “Rewards Update”, as there was massive confusion as to what it meant: It means that current reward structure is changing, the pool goes on.
- Circulating supply now on Coingecko.
- Activities tab that showcases all transactions in real-time, such as invests, withdraws and swaps to our pools. — Upcoming
- Mobile’s WalletConnect being fixed to allow investments through their smartphones/tablets. -Upcoming
- Fund sharing: Share your fund with a card and post it wherever you want! — Upcoming
What’s cookin’, good lookin’? (or what you can expect on upcoming weeks)
- Fund Creation
- Investor Profiles
- New curated strategies
- More strategic partnerships!
Overall, we’ve been off to a rocky start. We didn’t expect such a bearish market sentiment, but despite our true value proposition not being fully released, our numbers have been holding and stabilizing, which is a good sign!
Over the course of the next few weeks, our main features will be slowly released, bringing forth value and advantages to three classes of users:
- KACY Holders — Governance, proposals and voting mechanisms.
- Fund Managers — Fund creation with active or passive management.
- Investors/Protocols — New pools to choose from, features, data and analysis to aid in future and current investments. It also intertwines with KACY holders, as both will be able to benefit through the voting of DAO proposals.
And here it is! I’d say see you when i see you, but just hop onto our discord, telegram and twitter to give us your valuable suggestions, inputs or just plain old shootin’ of the breeze.
Until the next Kassandra Gazette,
Kassandra is an audacious project to delegate money management in a decentralized, efficient, and customizable way, working as a marketplace for tokenized and data-driven investment strategies.